This summer has been filled with beautiful moments. If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed I’ve been using the hashtag, #bpcphonephotographyproject, to describe many of my photos along with several more specific ones like #ppp2silhouette or #ppp2light. These labels refer to a phone photography challenge I participated in through Big Picture Classes. Every couple of days, they released a new prompt focusing on a particular photography technique. Here’s my round-up of photos related to this project:
I LOVED this challenge because it really forced me to focus on specific photography principles- some technical, some design related- and experiment with different editing apps. And, it was all done using my iPhone.
Photos by Prompt Challenges
- Row 1: Light, Action, Lines
- Row 2: Lines/Light, Silhouette, Landscape
- Row 3: Vantage Point, Fill the Frame/Vantage Point, Shapes
- Row 4: Shapes, Lines/In a Row, Shapes/In a Row
- Row 5: Fill the Frame/Shapes, Rule of Thirds, Vantage Point/Backgrounds
- Row 6: Shadow, Objects, Portrait
Editing apps that I use on my phone all the time include: PicTapGo, Snapseed, LensLight, BubbleFrame, and Rhonna Designs. My “action” shot of Olivia in the first row was selected to be featured on Rhonna’s Start Screen… what an honor to be featured!
With this challenge complete, I can check off 1 more item on my 30 During My 30th List!